A growing collection of guides and walkthroughs for raid dungeons in the World of Warcraft. View the archives to the right or the labels at the bottom of the page for other guides, walkthrus and bosses.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

World of Warcraft Raid Walkthroughs

Welcome to World of Warcraft Raid Guides & Walkthroughs! Here you can find a growing list of walkthroughs and guides that will soon cover all Burning Crusade raid content. In addition, you can find strategy guides for specific raid tasks such as tanking or healing, as well as individual classes.

I am currently in the process of writing guides for all raid content in order of in-game progression. I will put up miscellaneous other guides like the tanking guide as I get to them. However I will gladly write something out of order if there is a high demand for it (for example if you would like to see a Void Reaver guide before I do Mag, or think it's about high time I got around to writing that darn tanking guide). If you would like to see something specific, just let me know by commenting here.

No comments: